Our customers are our priority and we are happy to talk through any questions you might have regarding your experience with The Happiness Planner. Please read through the Frequently Asked Questions below first before contacting us.
If you still have a particular question in mind in regards to your order, you can reach us at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24-48 hours during the business hours.
1. What is the difference between the Peony Planner (dated) and the original Happiness Planner (dated)?
It's two-days per page for the dated Peony Planner.
It's one-day per page for the original Happiness Planner.
The inserts of the dated Peony Planner are basically cut in half. They don't come with Schedule (only To-Do) and Meals & Exercise. If you like the writing prompts in the original Happiness Planner but like the look and design of the Peony Planner's binder, please purchase the undated Peony Planner. It comes with all those writing prompts. However, please note that it's undated and 100-day.
Please see the images of the sample pages below.
- A daily page inside the dated Peony Planner
- A daily page inside the original dated Happiness Planner
- A daily page inside the undated Peony Planner
2. What is your return, exchange, and refund policy?
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds. All sales are final.
3. What's the shipping time for the free shipping promotions?
3-5 days within the US and UK with USPS and Hermes
4. What is the handling time and what is average shipping time?
Handling time is 1 business day (so if you place your order on Friday, your order won't ship until Monday which is the next business day).
The average shipping time is 3-5 days within the US and UK, 3-6 days in Europe, and 5-14 days to other countries including Canada and Australia.
5. I tried to place an order but there was an error - the order wouldn't go through. However, I noticed in my bank account that money has been deducted. I haven't received an order confirmation. Can you please confirm with me if my order has gone through?
This sometimes happens and it's because your bank blocks the transaction from going through. If you didn't see the order confirmation page or receive the order confirmation email (unless you put in a wrong email address), your order didn't go through. The charge you see is a pending charge that will drop in 1-2 days.
6. There has been no movement on my tracking number since 5 days ago. Can you please give me an update on my order?
If there's no movement on your tracking number, your order probably has gotten lost. Unfortunately this sometimes happens. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will resend your order asap.
7. My order arrived damaged. The box is squashed. The courier was not careful.
Please email us at email@example.com with your order number and photos showing the damage.
8. You sent me the wrong item.
If you've received an incorrect product or a damaged/defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and nature of the issue with photos attached if applicable. We will generate a return shipping label for you to ship the item back to us and we will send you the correct item asap.
9. Can I please change the address? I made a mistake.
Unfortunately as we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, address change is not possible. We could resend your order again to a different address, however, you'd need to pay for the postage.
10. I placed an order for an item I did not want. Can I please change the order?
Unfortunately, as we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, once the order has been placed, it's impossible for us to change the order. If you accidentally placed an order for an item you did not want, please refuse the original delivery and contact us. You can then exchange for the item that you want. Please note that we only accept exchange if the sealed box has not been opened.
11. I bought the wrong color. Can I please change it my order to a different color?
Unfortunately, as we try to ship orders out as quickly as possible, once the order has been placed, it's impossible for us to change the order. If you want to change the color, please refuse the original delivery and contact us. You can then exchange for the color that you want. Please note that we only accept exchange if the sealed box has not been opened.
- If you've received an incorrect product or a damaged/defective item, please email email@example.com with your name, order number, and nature of the issue with photos attached if applicable. We will generate a return shipping label for you to ship the item back to us and we will send you the correct item asap. Please note that at the moment, we can only provide pre-paid return labels for U.S. shipments. Should your replacement product be out of stock, we will send out your replacement item as soon as we have more. We can not process a return for damages if the product has been written in or used.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
We do not accept returns, exchanges, or refunds. All sales are final.
We currently stock our products in warehouses in the US and UK. We currently ship worldwide. A variety of shipping services is offered at checkout so that you may select the one that best fits your needs. Orders of in-stock products are processed in 1-2 business days, unless otherwise noted.
- Please remember that handling time is in ADDITION to shipping time. Please note that The Happiness Planner does not charge a handling fee. All shipping costs are based solely on weight and destination and provided directly by the shipping provider.
ORDER CONFIRMATION AND TRACKING EMAILS
- You will receive an order confirmation email once your order has been submitted. Once your shipment is prepared, you will receive an email with tracking information. It may take up to 24-48 hours for the tracking information to display properly online.
- For pre-orders, your order won't ship until we've restocked. You will receive an email with the tracking information once your order has been dispatched.
SHIPMENT OF ORDER
- We will ship orders to the address you indicate upon checkout. Orders are typically shipped via USPS Priority Mail or FedEx for U.S. orders and via Hermes or ParcelForce for U.K. orders. Once your order is received by the postal carrier, The Happiness Planner is no longer responsible for the shipment. You are responsible for filing a claim with the carrier for damaged or lost shipments, and we will quickly proceed once a resolution has been determined. We’ll be happy to walk you through this process!
- U.S. shipments with USPS and Fedex typically take 3-7 business days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier.
- U.K. shipments with Hermes' typically takes 3-6 business days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier.
- U.K. shipments with ParcelForce' typically takes 2-3 business days from the date the package is received by the postal carrier.
- Shipping fees are not refundable for undeliverable shipments, refused shipments, order cancellations, or returns/exchanges.
REFUSAL OF DELIVERY
- If you refuse delivery of an order you’ve placed, it will be returned to The Happiness Planner. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING POLICY
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine these additional costs prior to purchasing.
- Delays may happen if the package needs to go through customs inspection once it arrives to your border. This is out of our control.
- For international orders shipped via USPS, Royal Mail, or ParcelForce, once the package leaves US or UK soil, the US or UK carrier does not have any control over delivery. If tracking states that your package has arrived in its destination country, you must contact your local post office or carrier to work with them to have the packaged delivered.
Still have questions? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within 24-48 hours during the business hours.