We're excited to let you know that in 2017, we are looking to expand our team! We're looking for people to bring the following skill sets and passions to the table to fill in the following roles.
If you'd like to apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Starting somewhere between March-May 2017. These roles can be remote roles or permanent roles in London.
Subject: Application for --- position.
Designer, Video Producer, and Content Manager
In this role, you will be a key team member that helps us inspire people to live a purpose and passion driven life and to find happiness from within.
Skill sets, passions, and interests:
- Possess Adobe Creative Suites skills. Have done design work using Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and After Effects before and can present a portfolio of work.
- Interested in personal development and human psychology, and can proudly say that self-help books are the favourite genre of book you like to read.
- Creative and have eyes for design.
- Have a way with words. You know how to put words together and make them sound amazingly inspiring and beautiful.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Come up with a content marketing plan. Conceptualise and design content to engage with the existing audience and to attract new audience.
- Write blog posts and newsletters for The Happiness Planner.
- Design new products and books. Create The Happiness Planner magazine.
- Create infographics and quote photos.
- Produce VoxPop videos and brand videos
- Take beautiful photos of The Happiness Planner
Wholesale & Business Development Manager
In this role, you will be managing our wholesale accounts, invoicing clients, making sure items are shipped on time, and working with key accounts to ensure they're aware of our new products and that stock level is up-to-date.
Experience and skill sets:
- Experienced managing wholesale accounts. Understand the system from packing to labelling, shipping, invoicing, and inventory level management. Have experience getting new retailers on board and attracting the right new retailers.
- Passionate about The Happiness Planner and understand our brand.
- A huge plus if you're familiar with both US and UK retail markets in health, wellness, beauty, and stationery space.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage our wholesale orders from acknowledging the POs to getting products labelled, packed, and shipped to clients in time, invoicing, creating packing lists, and ensuring that our inventory level is up-to-date.
- Obtain new accounts in English speaking markets.
- Work with our sales & marketing co-ordinators in non-English markets to obtain new accounts in the other markets around the world. Send samples to potential retailers.